After registering you must do these steps for your profile to be viewable.
- Upload a logo or photo.
- Set your location. (You will not show up on the map without setting your location)
- Change your ‘username’ to your Full name. (So visitors know who you are)
Why it is so beneficial to write articles: We post your article to all our followers on 6 different social sites. The articles then circulate through the social networks as well as through World Wide Web / Google / which helps build your reputation and followers which, in return, grows your business. (Writing articles are not necessary but recommended).
Log-in here: https://healthguild.org/registration/
• Place email, username, password. (Be sure to write them down).
• Click 'Submit Form'. Login is automatic.
• Sign In at bottom of page, left hand side.
- Place email and password.
- You'll be directed to your profile.
• Click "Edit".
• Fill out Profile.
• Be sure to change your "Username" to "Full Name with Titles".
• Hold 'option' key when selecting more then one field. (i.e. languages category)
How to categorize your articles.
Health = Articles relating to Physical Health.
Relationship = Articles relating to Relationships.
Self = Articles relating to Emotional well-being.
Sex = Articles relating to Sexual Issues.
Events = Info about your upcoming Event.
Support Groups = Info about your Support Group.
Add relevant 'Tags' to your articles. This will help your articles to be found when being searched for.
• We will post your profile and all of your articles on our social sites.
• Post these same articles on your personal social sites as well.
– Select the URL of the article posted here at HealthGuild.org
– Paste the URL in your social network of choice.
– Hit post.
• Place a badge below on your personal website and "Link it" to your HealthGuild profile page.
If you have a book, email us your Amazon link of your book to firstname.lastname@example.org. Place "Book" in the subject. We'll post your book in our book section of the site which links to your Amazon book page. Be sure to write an article about your book. We'll market the article along with the other articles.